At Rising for Justice, we are always looking for passionate professionals committed to justice for all.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are committed to diversity, inclusion, the non-discrimination of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, personal appearance, genetic information, political affiliation, marital status, family responsibilities, disability and status as a veteran, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws or regulation. We strive to have a workplace that is comfortable and welcoming for everyone.
- Administrative Assistant – Tenant Justice/Social Work
- Faculty Supervisor, Housing Advocacy and Litigation Clinic
- Housing Attorney
- Housing Paralegal
- Impact Litigation Paralegal
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- Senior Attorney – Impact Litigation
- Social Worker Case Management
- Social Work Outreach Specialist
- Supervising Social Worker